Got a story?
Heard something interesting at UQ? UQ News wants you to be involved in breaking the news. When news happens and you are there, let us know by sending us your pictures and news tips.
Won a major award? About to embark on a groundbreaking research trip? Tell us about it. Your newsworthy story ideas will be considered for UQ magazines UQ News, Graduate Contact and our weekly staff bulletin UQ Update. How to send your news...
You can email us directly at email@example.com. Use a descriptive subject line, provide your contact number and remember to provide detail information of the story such as who, what, when and where. Only UQ staff and student submissions will be considered.
SMS stories and include your full name in the message to 0413 601 248. Standard charges apply.
Provide a full name, address, and contact details and state how, if at all, you would like to be credited if your submission is published. Pictures should have a full caption and video should have a detailed description of the content.
- UQ law students celebrate academic excellence
- Black and Proud: A stand against racism
- Australian taro research set to boost Pacific agriculture industry
- UQ locks in occupancy on Indooroopilly bushland property
- World-class aphasia program gives stroke survivors a lift
- UQ to host International Student Friendship Ceremony
- UQ joins the world's elite to enhance global access to its teaching and research expertise
- More Latest News
Enter your email address to subscribe.