Published: 15 May 2012
New products on offer at UQ Gatton Walkway Markets
Handmade soaps, wooden boxes, popcorn and aromatherapy oils are among the new products on offer at The University of Queensland Gatton Walkway Markets on Thursday, May 17.
One of the new stallholders, Greg Crow who will be selling popcorn, says he is looking forward to the community event.
“Our product is always a hit as it is simple, tasty and healthy as we cook the popcorn using rice bran oil,” Mr Crow said.
“I'm really looking forward to attending the UQ Gatton Walkway Markets and meeting people in the local community.”
There are a huge range of products on sale including Greek food, eggs, fruit, vegetables, olives, snow cones, edible bouquets, plants, crafts, creams, spreads, embroidery, jewellery, sunglasses and clothing.
The UQ Gatton Walkway Markets are supported by the Lockyer Valley Regional Council and will run from 10am to 2pm in the Central Walkway in front of the Dining Hall (Building 8125).
Parking is available in opposite Building 8175A or in the Temporary Car Park between Thynne and Pitt Halls (just follow the Inner Ring Road and signs to the Halls of Residence).
For more information contact the Campus Marketing Co-ordinator, Erin Pearl on 0409 265 587or email@example.com.
Translate This Story
- Passion, murder and intrigue all part of UQ play
- UQ Rugby prepares for heritage round
- Exploring connections between art, song and dance in Aboriginal Australia
- Bridgeworks to affect two Sunday bus services
- UQ celebrates Indonesian citizen journalism leader
- Depression linked to almost doubled stroke risk in middle-aged women
- Brisbane lawyer named 2012 UQ Law Mentor of the Year
- More Latest News
Enter your email address to subscribe.