As footy fans gear up for the AFL's Indigenous Round, this year marks the 20th anniversary of one footballer's brave stance against racism.
Australian research into the ‘best' taro variety could open new markets and create greater food security in the Pacific says a UQ scientist.
UQ research shows middle-aged women with depression are almost twice as likely to have a stroke as non-depressed women of the same age.
A UQ alumnus has beaten more than 45,000 entrants across the globe to compete in Tourism Australia's 'Best Job In The World' campaign.
Discover more at UQ News TV ›
Dr Andrew Stephenson of UQ's School of Maths and Physics filed this report from Cairns.
- UQ to share potential for rare earth minerals at symposium
- Public lecture explores critical approaches to interpreting contemporary art
- Pregnant bellies: updating the tape measure technique
- UQ photography competition draws entries from around the world
- 'Closing the gap' for people with mental illness
- Cell therapy to fight skin cancer
- UQ law students celebrate academic excellence
- More Latest News
- There are no items in this feed.
- More Events
Enter your email address to subscribe.