- UQ joins the world's elite to enhance global access to its teaching and research expertise
- Have you ever wanted to dive into tropical reef research with a world-renowned marine scientist? Maybe travelling many times faster than the speed of sound interests you more?
- Seagrass on the decline
- Seagrass along Moreton Bay will drastically decline as sea levels rise, a University of Queensland study has found.
- UQ embraces outdoor learning for sustainability
- Students at The University of Queensland (UQ) will take their learning outside the classroom with a new Living Laboratories initiative.
- $16m research centre to boost global teaching
- The University of Queensland will lead a consortium, including the University of Melbourne and the Australian Council for Educational Research, which has been awarded $16 million to establish a Science of Learning Research Centre designed to improve teaching across Australia and abroad.
- Architecture students light up Brisbane
- Brisbane city’s Burnett Lane will come alive on Friday night thanks to the creative designs from The University of Queensland’s architecture students.
- UQ medical student volunteers teach school children about healthy living
- A University of Queensland Medical Society program that promotes a healthy lifestyle to Queensland children plans to be bigger and better in 2013.
- Tragedy leads to a career in safety
- The death of a friend coupled with a strong interest in science has led a UQ student to the specialised study of occupational health and safety science (OHS) to create safer workplaces.
- More international opportunities for UQ engineering students
- The University of Queensland (UQ) has become the first Australian University to partner with Europe's leading network for the training of bi-cultural, bilingual engineers.
- United Nations curious to learn from UQ student
- A University of Queensland PhD student is one of those selected from more than 10,000 applicants to undertake a three-month traineeship with the United Nations in New York.
- Tourism forum takes young talents to Switzerland
- Two UQ School of Tourism will travel to Switzerland to take part in guided tours, skiing and networking with international tourism leaders – all at the cost of a research paper.
Results page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Show All
Translate This Story
- UQ to share potential for rare earth minerals at symposium
- Public lecture explores critical approaches to interpreting contemporary art
- Pregnant bellies: updating the tape measure technique
- UQ photography competition draws entries from around the world
- 'Closing the gap' for people with mental illness
- Cell therapy to fight skin cancer
- UQ law students celebrate academic excellence
- More Latest News
Enter your email address to subscribe.