|Online application for an official transcript|
Online Application for Academic Transcript will be unavailable
In the immediate lead-up to Graduation ceremonies, the online system for Official Transcript production (ETRS) will be unavailable. This will be necessary to enable staff to focus on Graduation ceremony preparations. Transcript ordering and production will therefore be on hold during the below period:
Closed from: 11:55pm, Tuesday 5 July
Open again: 12:05am, Thursday 21 July
All orders submitted and paid by 5 July will be dispatched by COB Friday 8 July.
Students or alumni who urgently require an Official Transcript may take advantage of the in-person fast turn-around facility available at each of the campus Student Centres.
· This fast turnaround facility is available for collection in person only and is not available for students who commenced their studies prior to 1990.
· Written authority will be required if you would like a third person to apply and pay for, or pick up, your Academic Transcript on your behalf, and they are required to have photo identification.
· More information associated with the in-person fast turn-around facility can be found here - http://www.uq.edu.au/myadvisor/index.html?page=26216
The University of Queensland
- Online ordering
To order an Academic Transcript or a Certificate of Award, please access the online order system for ordering and payment options.
- Academic transcripts (1974 and later): $15
- Pre-1974 Academic transcripts: $25
- Certificates of Award/Enrolment: $25
- Fast turnaround Academic Transcripts (Available only in person at the St Lucia, Ipswich and Gatton Student Centres)
For a fee of $25, a fast turnaround transcript may be ordered and collected in person within 15 minutes (up to 1hr at Gatton). Fast turnaround transcripts will be issued with the information on courses and results listed on your mySI-net Studies Report at the time of application. Missing details and/or results will not be followed up.
Please note: this fast turnaround facility is available for collection in person only and is not available for students who commenced their studies prior to 1990. Listed below are the options available to authorise a third party to apply and pay for, or pick up, your Academic Transcript. The authorised person must present photo identification.
Option 1) If you know in advance that you will need to authorise a third party you can complete the written authority form. Please note the hard copy form must be lodged by you (the student) personally with the Student Centre.
Option 2) If you have studied at The University since 2010 you can log into UQAnswers and send an email authorisation. Within the email you need to state:
- your full name, date of birth and student number
- the full name and date of birth of the person you are authorising
- what you are authorising the third party to do (eg. order and collect fast turnaround transcript)
Option 3) If you are unable to utilise option 1 or 2 please contact the Student Centre for assistance ph) 3365 2600.
- Junior results (pre 1960) or Senior results (pre 1973)
Applications for certification of Junior or Senior results can be made using the online order form.
Junior and Senior Results and academic transcripts for students who commenced their degree prior to 1974 take approximately 10 working days to produce and cost $25 each.
- Checking the progress of your application
If 3 working days have lapsed and you need to check the progress of your application, telephone (07) 3365 9718, or email email@example.com ; for pre-1990 records at Gatton, call (07) 5460 1276.