Students enrolled in standard semester courses who withdraw:
- after March 31 in first semester,
- after August 31 in second semester, or
- after the summer semester census date
and students enrolled in intensive non-standard teaching period courses who withdraw
- after the teaching period census date
remain financially liable for Student Contribution Amounts, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or tuition fees in that semester. If you withdraw due to special circumstances (for example, on medical grounds) you can apply to remove your financial liability.
Students seeking remission must:
- Read the Removal of financial liability due to special circumstances - procedures (Link to UQ Policy and Procedures Library), then
- Complete a Removal of financial liability due to special circumstances (pdf: 63KB) application form.