|Dual program plans (2014 and prior years)|
What is a dual program?
Dual programs enable you to study for two degrees at the same time. Once you have fulfilled the requirements of the two chosen programs, you can graduate with both degrees. It is important to contact the relevant faculties or schools if you are considering a dual program.
Why would I enrol for a dual program?
- By enrolling in a dual program, you can complete two degrees in a shorter time than it would take to complete two degrees one after another.
- A dual degree program gives you the flexibility to study several areas of interest at once.
- You not only have a competitive edge in the workplace because of the additional knowledge and skills acquired, your career possibilities are greatly broadened.
What dual degree programs are available at UQ?
Click on this link: Dual degree programs to view the list of dual degree programs currently available and then click on the relevant dual program title to access the corresponding dual program plan from the Courses and Programs page.
Planners for 2015 can be accessed from the Courses and Programs pages for the relevant dual program, by changing the year to 2015 in the 'Show information for' drop-down menu at the top right corner of the page. (Don't forget to click 'change'.)
The list for 2014 (and earlier years) can be accessed by clicking here: dual program planners.
How do I apply?
If you already have a place in one program, and wish to study a dual program, you must:
- meet the entry rank for the program you wish to add to your enrolment
- meet all the entry prerequisites for the program you wish to add to your enrolment.
For detailed information on how to apply, see the Changing programs page.