|Dual program plans|
Dual programs enable you to study for two degrees at the same time. Once you have fulfilled the requirements of the two chosen programs, you can graduate with both degrees. It is important to contact the relevant faculties or schools if you are considering a dual program.
Why would I enrol for a dual program?
- By enrolling in a dual program, you can complete two degrees in a shorter time than it would take to complete two degrees one after another.
- A dual degree program gives you the flexibility to study several areas of interest at once.
- You not only have a competitive edge in the workplace because of the additional knowledge and skills acquired, your career possibilities are greatly broadened.
What dual degree programs are available at UQ?
Use the Dual degree program option in the Program search facility to find a dual degree program which interests you.
Click on this link to access the dual program planners.
How do I apply?
If you already have a place in one program, and wish to study a dual program, you must:
- meet the entry rank for the program you wish to add to your enrolment
- meet all the entry prerequisites for the program you wish to add to your enrolment.
For detailed information on how to apply, see the Changing programs page.