Help us collect materials for iTunes U
Views: . Comments: No Comment.
If you have audio or video material that you’d like to include in iTunes U, or have upcoming events that should be included, please discuss your requirements with Jennifer. In some cases, we may set up a specific section in iTunes U for you; in others, your event may be included in one of the existing sections.
For the most part, events “belonging” to a specific Org Unit will be co-ordinated through the appropriate Organisational Unit. Please discuss your requirements with us (email@example.com) first so that we can find an appropriate home for your material, and arrange filming (if required).
- Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
- Talent Release Form
- UQ iTunes U Launched!
- Audio & PDF Production for Blackboard & iTunes U
- Can podcasts replace Professors?
- How to pick the uni that’s right for you via iTunes
- “We want your content” poster available now
- Where are we at with UQ iTunes U?
- Help us collect materials for iTunes U
- Teaching and Learning Week 2009
- admin: The website will launch next week with an announcement from UQ Update