Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
Views: . Comments: No Comment.
UQ is working on a copyright quick-guide for material published for public consumption. This is an area that UQ staff need to be increasingly aware of. A decision is being made first on granting staff permission to publish UQ IP (teaching materials) publicly.
Once granted staff need to be aware that materials used for internal consumption may not be compliant if published publicly.
- Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
- Talent Release Form
- UQ iTunes U Launched!
- Audio & PDF Production for Blackboard & iTunes U
- Can podcasts replace Professors?
- How to pick the uni that’s right for you via iTunes
- “We want your content” poster available now
- Where are we at with UQ iTunes U?
- Help us collect materials for iTunes U
- Teaching and Learning Week 2009
- admin: The website will launch next week with an announcement from UQ Update