Technical advice and tips for producing content for UQ Blackboard and iTunes U by Matt Petersen – UQ School of Journalism
Download and listen to the recorded training session for Audio and PDF production for iTunes U and Blackboard (PDF, 16Mb)
You will need the latest Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader.
Abstract: iTunes University, a website with downloadable educational podcasts, can provide students the opportunity to obtain professors’ lectures when students are unable to attend class. To determine the effectiveness of audio lectures in higher education, undergraduate general psychology students participated in one of two conditions. In the lecture condition, participants listened to a 25-min lecture [...]
Welcome to UQ iTunes U website. We will be launching iTunes for UQ soon.
About iTunes U
All about creating a UQ presence within the popular Apple iTunes media player
Sponsored by DVC Academic using ITS, Library, OMC, CEIT
Will be available for entire University with distributed control
Each unit can submit their own material for download from iTunes
- Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
- Talent Release Form
- UQ iTunes U Launched!
- Audio & PDF Production for Blackboard & iTunes U
- Can podcasts replace Professors?
- How to pick the uni that’s right for you via iTunes
- “We want your content” poster available now
- Where are we at with UQ iTunes U?
- Help us collect materials for iTunes U
- Teaching and Learning Week 2009
- admin: The website will launch next week with an announcement from UQ Update