You love iTunes for music and videos. Now you can further expand your horizons by adding scientific, medical, political, philosophical, art and other educational content from UQ to your iTunes library. You can listen, watch, synch and burn that content as you like.
Get started – it’s easy.
- Go to www.apple.com/itunes and download iTunes.
- Double click on the download Installer file and follow the directions given.
- Restart your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select ‘iTunes U’ within the iTunes Store to find UQ.
- Download the tracks of your choice. Every track you download from UQ on iTunes U is automatically added to a “UQ” playlist for you.
iTunes U works with most browsers. Apple recommends using one of the following browsers:
- Safari 2.0 or later on Mac
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later on Windows
- Firefox 1.5 or later
iTunes U Guide
Make the most of it. To find out all that iTunes can do, visit Apple’s iTunes U User Guide
Want to contribute to UQ on iTunes U? Send us your material.
- Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
- Talent Release Form
- UQ iTunes U Launched!
- Audio & PDF Production for Blackboard & iTunes U
- Can podcasts replace Professors?
- How to pick the uni that’s right for you via iTunes
- “We want your content” poster available now
- Where are we at with UQ iTunes U?
- Help us collect materials for iTunes U
- Teaching and Learning Week 2009
- admin: The website will launch next week with an announcement from UQ Update