Technical advice and tips for producing content for UQ Blackboard and iTunes U by Matt Petersen – UQ School of Journalism
Download and listen to the recorded training session for Audio and PDF production for iTunes U and Blackboard (PDF, 16Mb)
You will need the latest Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader.
Abstract: iTunes University, a website with downloadable educational podcasts, can provide students the opportunity to obtain professors’ lectures when students are unable to attend class. To determine the effectiveness of audio lectures in higher education, undergraduate general psychology students participated in one of two conditions. In the lecture condition, participants listened to a 25-min lecture [...]
Check out the article from CNET telling students how to pick their university of choice using iTunes U.
From CNET: Well, this is the 21st century, so naturally technology can play its part. And if, like many people out there, you’ve got an iPod (and critically iTunes) you can do a bit of university “taste testing” [...]
Join UQ in celebrating Teaching and Learning Week 2009 with presentations for the physical space of a classroom to innovative teaching methods. This feature will appear on UQ iTunes U soon.
About UQ Awards for Teaching and Learning Excellence 2009
The University of Queensland fosters and acknowledges excellence in its learning and teaching environment by recognising and [...]
- Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
- Talent Release Form
- UQ iTunes U Launched!
- Audio & PDF Production for Blackboard & iTunes U
- Can podcasts replace Professors?
- How to pick the uni that’s right for you via iTunes
- “We want your content” poster available now
- Where are we at with UQ iTunes U?
- Help us collect materials for iTunes U
- Teaching and Learning Week 2009
- admin: The website will launch next week with an announcement from UQ Update