UQ on iTunes U provides access to a wide range of UQ-related digital audio and video content via the iTunes Store, Apple’s popular online music, video and podcast service.
Apple recently produced a video to explain the iTunes U concept to colleges and universities. See below:
UQ iTunes U allows the University to share informative and educational content with the public, furthering our institutional mission of excellence in teaching, research, and service. If you are a member of the UQ community interested in contributing content to UQ iTunes U, please visit the Contribute Content page.
To learn more about Apple’s iTunes U program, please visit their website, www.apple.com/education/itunesu.
- Copyright compliance requirements for Public Consumption
- Talent Release Form
- UQ iTunes U Launched!
- Audio & PDF Production for Blackboard & iTunes U
- Can podcasts replace Professors?
- How to pick the uni that’s right for you via iTunes
- “We want your content” poster available now
- Where are we at with UQ iTunes U?
- Help us collect materials for iTunes U
- Teaching and Learning Week 2009
- admin: The website will launch next week with an announcement from UQ Update