Overseas Student Health Cover

If you are an international student wanting to study at UQ, you will need to get Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for you and your family to apply for a student visa.

Read more ›

English language support for your family

English Conversation Club is a free support service for UQ international student family members, visiting professors, international staff members and research fellows.

Read more ›

Experience Brisbane with the Brisbane Greeters

Staffed by passionate volunteers, the Brisbane Greeters Program will provide visitors with a personal perspective of the city and reveal the heart and soul of Brisbane a...

Read more ›

Choosing the right accommodation

Accommodation Services at UQ provides information and services to assist you to find a home that's right for you and your family.

Read more ›

Dependent children of international students

If you are bringing your children to Australia, you will need to have enough money to support them before the Australian Government will issue a visa.

Read more ›

Queensland Schools

Brisbane has a wide range of schools to choose from with more than 1230 public (Queensland Government-administered) and 470 private (independent) schools spread across the State. Around one-third of Queensland's independent schools are locat...

Read more ›


Childcare, kindergarten and after-school facilities (all independently operated) are available to UQ students on or near all campuses.

Read more ›
Enquire Online

On this site

Go to top