The following online forms have been saved in Adobe Acrobat format (file extension .pdf). To view them, you will need the free Acrobat Reader software, which is available for Macintosh and Windows platforms.
International student application forms for:
- Undergraduate studies (PDF)
- Graduate coursework studies (PDF)
- Associate Degree in Business (PDF)
- Study abroad or exchange program (Incoming students to UQ) (PDF)
- English language studies (UQ Institute of Continuing and TESOL Education) (PDF)
- Certificate IV in University Preparation (Bridging/Foundation program) (PDF)
- Non-Award Program (PDF)
If you are an international student currently studying Year 12 in Australia, you need to apply directly through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC).
These applications forms have been formatted so that you can fill them online and save the changes. To save any changes, please select the 'Save as' option. Please note you will still need to print and sign your application form before sending it to the University.
Please note that you may need to download an international study guide to help you complete your application form:
- Undergraduate study guide for international students
- UQ College study guide for international students (PDF)
- Postgraduate study guide for international students
- Study Abroad and Exchange study guide
Search for information on Courses and Programs on the UQ Courses and Programs website.
Before completing your application form, please review UQ's English language requirements for study at UQ.
For the UQ Abroad or Exchange Program (Outgoing students from UQ) please visit the UQ Abroad website.