Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the conference venue?
The conference will be held at the Hotel Mercure Brisbane, Brisbane, Australia.
2. What is the date of the conference?
The conference will be held during October 22-25th 2012.
3. How do I register for the conference?
Please click the register now button at the conference website or click the following link. Click here
4. Can I get more details on the registration including the cost and the deadline of the registration?
This is explained clearly in the conference website. For more details please click the link below. Click here
5. What is included in my conference fee?
The Registration fees paid towards the conference includes the following
Conference Entry (all 4 days),
Conference Back Pack and ID Card,
Welcome Reception (Monday),
Lunch (all four days),
Refreshments during the Conference.
NOTE: The fees does not include accommodation and travel. If you need to book an accommodation kindly click here.
6. What is the dress code for the conference?
Smart casual attire is recommended for the conference days. For the Banquet, Business/smart casual attire is preferred.
7. What is the climate for October in Brisbane? The weather in Brisbane is comfortable and sub-tropical.
The city of Brisbane enjoys a very enviable climate of brilliant hot summers and clear mild winters. These enticing attributes ensure that Brisbane is idyllic for visitors all year round.
The spring which falls during the month of October is highly pleasant. Most spring days are sunny with average temperatures of around 21°C. Average monthly rainfall over the year is around 73 millimetres.
8. When is the deadline for submitting the abstract for the conference?
July 31st 2012. For other deadlines, please click the link below: Click here
9. Where will the proceeding be published and when is the deadline for submitting the manuscript?
Science of Advanced materials which has a impact factor of 2. The deadline for submitting the manuscript is on 30th of September 2012. The manuscript can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
10. Can I cancel the registration?
Yes. However, there is a policy for the cancellation of the registration which is given below:
On or before 31st July 2012 will incur a AUD $100.00 cancellation fee.
On or before 15th August 2012 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
After 31st August 2012 there will be no refund.
11. Whom should I contact to get the invitation letter for the VISA processing?
Please contact Dr. Chokkalingam Anand (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send an email to email@example.com, and we will do the needful.
For more details about the VISA processing, please visit the following website. Click here.
September 30th 2012. Please send your manuscript files to firstname.lastname@example.org. The paper selection committee will review the manuscript before sending it out for review. The decision of the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript will be done before the end of november 2012. For more details, please contact Prof. Ajayan Vinu at email@example.com