Please note these prices are subject to change throughout the year without notice due to price changes from external suppliers. 2017 charges are below.
Station staff are available to provide assistance from 8 am to 4 pm. If assistance is required outside of those hours, please make your request in advance. There may be a charge.
2017 Conference Charges
|ACCOMMODATION & BENCH FEES1, 2, 3||UQ Price||Non UQ
|Student Bunkoom||$60.00||$77.00||p/person p/night|
|Tutor Ensuite Room||$65.00||$82.00||p/person p/night|
|Researcher Rooms||$75.00||$93.50||p/person p/night|
|Silvereye or Kingfisher||$80.00||$99.00||p/person p/night|
|TRANSPORT4, 5||UQ Price||Non UQ
|Cat Transfers Adult (return)||$263.64||$290.00||p/person|
|Cat Transfers Group (return)||$210.00||$220.00||p/person|
|Airport Transfer (weekday)||$18.00||$19.80||p/person|
|Airport Transfer (weekend/public holiday)||$21.00||$23.10||p/person|
|STAFF ASSISTANCE (Boating, Diving,
Maintenance, Scientific, Snorkel Induction)
|UQ Price||Non UQ
|Staff Assistance Standard||$49.00||$53.90||per hour|
|Staff Assist. Overtime (outside 8am-4pm)||$98.00||$107.80||per hour|
|BOATING, DIVING and SNORKELING6||UQ Price||Non UQ
ARIB boat – Anthias & Chromis
|Cenyre console boat - Fitzroy & Polmaise||$25.00||$27.50||per hour|
|Fuel – ARIB||$45.50||$50.05||per engine hour|
|BOATING, DIVING and SNORKELING (GEAR)||UQ Price||Non UQ
|Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins)||$20.00||$22.00||per day|
|Wet suit||$10.00||$11.00||per day|
|Night snorkel equip (glow stick & torch)||$10.00||$11.00||per day|
|ADMINISTRATION7, 8, 9||UQ Price||Non UQ
|Internet visitor accounts||NA||$9.00||5000mb card|
|FREIGHT||UQ Price||Non UQ
|Use of TNT freight account||$12.00||$13.20||plus TNT charge|
|Excess freight on Catamaran (small)||$23.00||$25.30||small box|
|Excess freight on Catamaran (medium)||$34.00||$37.40||medium box|
|Excess freight on Catamaran (large)||$46.00||$50.60||large box (Nally Bin)|
|Barge freight (pallet/32 boxes)||$400.50||$415.80|
|Barge freight (average size boxes)||$23.10||$25.41|
|Barge freight (large boxes)||$36.75||$40.42|
|Barge freight (large crate)||$56.70||$62.37|
- Laboratory use fees are included with accommodation. If staying at the Resort, lab use will be charged at $25.00 (or $27.50 if non-UQ) per person, per day. Terms & Conditions apply. Contact the Station for additional information.
- If you wish to self-cater in one of our commercial kitchens, your group will be charged at $2.30 per person, per day.
- Late check-out (after 9 am) is charged at $20.00 (or $22.00 non-UQ) per room.
- For helicopter or seaplane bookings please contact Delaware North directly on 1300 863 248 or +61 3 9426 7550.
- Catamaran fares are set by Delaware North and are subject to change without notice. Fares are generally adjusted effective 1 July.
- Additional vessels are available for use under certain circumstances. Prices supplied on enquiry.
- Additional charges may apply for scientific consumables. Prices supplied on enquiry.
- Charges will apply for large quantities of stationary consumables (e.g. printing/copying, laminating).
- Environmental levy for monitoring and restoration of Heron Reef will be charged at $2.00 per person, per day.