The University's Health Service (UQHS) is an accredited general practice and offers health care to students, as well as staff in some cases.
- General medicine (e.g. medicals, check-ups, injury treatment)
- Drug and alcohol related issues
- Immunisation (e.g. travel and course requirements)
- Men's health (e.g. sexual health and testicular checks)
- Mental health (e.g. anxiety and depression)
- Referrals (e.g. specialists and pathology)
- Sexual health (e.g. sexual health checks and contraception)
- Skin checks (e.g. skin cancer screening)
- Travel medicine (e.g. vaccinations and medications)
- Wellness support (e.g. quitting smoking, losing weight, stress)
- Women's health (e.g. pap smears, contraception, pregnancy testing/advice)
Additional health and medical services are offered at the St Lucia campus.
Due to the high demand for our services for students we are unable to offer childhood immunisations or complete the Centrelink forms associated with them at the St Lucia campus.