Halls’ Scholarships in 2012
The Halls have ten $500 Scholarships available for students entering residence in 2012.
Selection criteria for a Halls’ Scholarship are as follows:
- The Scholarships provide financial assistance by way of remission of the residential fees for University students living at the Halls of Residence, UQ Gatton.
- The Scholarships are awarded annually by the Committee on the advice of the Head.
- The Scholarships:
- are awarded to up to ten students who have been accepted both by a Faculty and the Halls of Residence at UQ Gatton; and
- are awarded on the basis of academic merit and/or proven financial need (must complete Needs Based form); and
- are tenable for the 2012 academic year.
- The holder of the Scholarship must not accept any other bursary, scholarship, award or employment without having first obtained the written consent of the Head, Halls of Residence.
The Scholarships are not transferable to cash and are dependent upon satisfactory completion of a recognised course. Should the recipient cease to be a resident of the Halls for any reason, the Scholarship shall be declared null and void. Applicants need only fill in one form (Click Here) to be considered for all Scholarships. Please return your form/s to the following address:
Halls of Residence Ph: (07) 54601215
University of Queensland Fax: (07) 54601498
Gatton Qld 4343
NOTE: The Committee and Head may choose not to award all available Scholarships. The closing date for applications is 13th February each year. Late applications will not be considered.