Sculptures inspired by the centenary of Sir Douglas Mawson’s expedition to Antarctica are the most recent works produced by Australian sculptor Linde Ivimey.
Linde Ivimey’s series Ice Warriors was inspired by her journey to Antarctica on the Orion in December 2011, resulting in works – made in fabric, bones and other [...]
In This Section
IN THIS EDITION
- marie hayes: loved her loved the discussion and considering she was in her mid eighties her intelligence was still...
- Thomas Anderson: RIP Chris.
- John Brannock: I recently wrote the following email which is self explanatory: “Dear Professor Høj, I would...
- Dr Mary Tan: Hi Prof Peter Hoj I’m Mary from S’pore, graduated from UniSA. Was glad to read updates...
- Dane: Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!