UQ alumni benefits
Many UQ graduates don’t realise the services available to them as alumni. Here are four ways you can make the most of your connections to your alma mater.
UQ Sport is located at the St Lucia campus and offers alumni the same great benefits and concession prices as students and staff. Stay up to date with deals ranging from reduced tennis court hire to two-for-one offers on lifestyle classes including dance, martial arts, holistic health, sports coaching and fitness.
UQ Art Museum
Open free to the public seven days a week, the museum features renowned national and international exhibitions. Exhibition space is also available for hire.
UQ Animal Hospitals
Veterinary teaching and learning clinics provide 24-hour emergency care at St Lucia and 24-hour nursing care at Gatton.
Full membership is free for one year following graduation, with graduate memberships available from just $50 for six months.
In This Section
IN THIS EDITION
- marie hayes: loved her loved the discussion and considering she was in her mid eighties her intelligence was still...
- Thomas Anderson: RIP Chris.
- John Brannock: I recently wrote the following email which is self explanatory: “Dear Professor Høj, I would...
- Dr Mary Tan: Hi Prof Peter Hoj I’m Mary from S’pore, graduated from UniSA. Was glad to read updates...
- Dane: Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!