Professor Ove Hoegh-Guldberg talks about creating new pathways to change.
Sculptures at the UQ Art Museum reflect the harsh climate endured by Sir Douglas Mawson and his fellow Antarctic explorers.
A collection of books published by UQP are reviewed by three UQ Research Higher Degree students from the School of English, Media Studies and Art History.
In 2010, the Vice-Chancellor approved seed funding to establish an office in the United States of America (USA) to help implement UQ's USA engagement strategy and support a newly-established foundation, The University of Queensland in America.
Meet the new Director of Alumni and Community Relations Gina Wheatcroft.
A collection of stories highlighting the traditions of philanthropy and the significant contributions donors make to the University.
From ensuring Australia’s economic growth to fighting for children’s rights, UQ alumni make a difference.
Take a step back to 1962, when Queensland’s first computer arrived at UQ.
We appreciate your feedback – if you have a letter for the editor, please email the Contact editorial team at email@example.com or write to us.
Facts + Figures
– number of E.S Meyers Memorial Lectures held to date. Search and rescue doctor Commander Paul Luckin delivered the 2010 oration
– year the Teddy Bear Hospital began. It involves University of Queensland medical students teaching children about good health using their soft toys
– number of people who attended the UQ Centenary oration on the Global Financial Crisis by economics expert and Nobel laureate Professor Joseph Stiglitz
- marie hayes: loved her loved the discussion and considering she was in her mid eighties her intelligence was still...
- Thomas Anderson: RIP Chris.
- John Brannock: I recently wrote the following email which is self explanatory: “Dear Professor Høj, I would...
- Dr Mary Tan: Hi Prof Peter Hoj I’m Mary from S’pore, graduated from UniSA. Was glad to read updates...
- Dane: Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!