UQ Centennial Scholarship (UQCent)
UQ Centennial Scholarships are provided to outstanding international RHD students to cover living expenses.
Value: AUD$25,392 per annum (2014 rate). This rate is indexed annually.
To be eligible for UQ Centennial Scholarship, the student must:
- meet international student visa requirements as specified by Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) (subclass 574 visa for postgraduate research), including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- be nominated by the enrolling School / Institute.
- be assessed by the Graduate School to have met all conditions for admission to the RHD program.
- not hold a qualification equivalent to or at a higher level than the RHD program you are undertaking.
- be awarded a tuition fee scholarship by UQ.
- not be holding an externally funded living allowance scholarship of equal or greater value.
Students can only be nominated twice. The second nomination must be made within 12 months of the first nomination and before commencing the program.
Scholarship Rules: UQ Research Scholarship General Conditions
How to apply: Please indicate on the Application for Admission and Scholarships form if you wish to be considered for scholarships. You will be considered for the UQ Centennial scholarship if you are awarded an IPRS scholarship.
Last updated: Feb 4, 2014