EMSAH Seminar: Research Metrics, Data Management and Library Services
- Full Description:
- As part of Research Week, Sarah Evans and Helen Morgan will present a seminar on Research Metrics, Data Management and Library Services.
Highly recommended if you are:
1. Applying for a grant or thinking about doing so in the future
2. Interested in ways to manage and streamline information flows
3. Interested in ways to measure Research Impact and Research Quality
4. Keen to learn of the services available to you from the Library
Please note that there will be ample time to discuss any thoughts you might have; the purpose of this session is information sharing and maximising the research potential of the School of EMSAH. As such, this seminar will be focussed on the arts and humanities. All are welcome.
About the presenter: Sarah Evans is the EMSAH Research Librarian and supports the School in its research endeavours. Helen Morgan is the Library’s Research Data Collections Manager.
Directions to UQ
Share This Event
Rate This Event
Tweet This Event
Subscribe via RSS