Seminar: Discursis Workshop
- Full Description:
- Are you interested in the analysis of text data, including conversation, forum chat, social media, or reports? Discursis is a computer assisted visual text analytic technique that analyses patterns of topic use in a text to produce informative visual and metric analyses of these topics over time. Discursis has been used to successfully analyse doctor/patient communication, television interview transcripts, phone recording transcripts, and Twitter feeds, amongst others. At this one day workshop the creators of the technique will discuss the following topics in a series of practical studio sessions:
• a basic introduction to the technique;
• example Discursis analyses that have been performed by the team;
• a practical session where users will be taken through the process of loading data using the software and analysing the output; and,
• an advanced session where we will briefly discuss advanced features including metric analysis.
For further information on Discursis please visit www.discursis.com.
Directions to UQ
Share This Event
Rate This Event
Tweet This Event
Subscribe via RSS