Health Research Open Day
- Thursday, 20 September 2012
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- UQ Location:
- UQ Centre for Clinical Research, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (Herston)
- Event category(s):
- Full Description:
- If you are interested in commencing a research higher degree, thinking about doing Honours or want to get some experience through a summer research project in the field of health sciences then this event is not to be missed.
UQCCR will showcase its research activities, organised along four primary themes:
• Infection and Immunity,
• Brain and Mental Health, and
• Mothers, Babies and Lifelong Health.
Work in stem cell research and imaging link these areas as central cross-cutting themes.
Hear about our cutting-edge research opportunities
Tour our world-class facilities
Learn about PhD, honours and summer projects
Meet with current students and researchers