Introduction to the Australian Workplace for International Students
Friday, 27 July 2012
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Student Services, Building 21C, Workshop Room 216 (opposite the Next Byte shop)
- Event category(s):
- Full Description:
- International students from their 1st semester to 4th year, from Brussels to Beijing, are welcome to attend a new workshop presented by UQ Careers and Graduate Employment entitled Introduction to Australian Workplace Culture for International Students.
This workshop aims to provide information about the Australian workplace culture, how to develop your skills to be competitive in this environment and where you can go to start working on them today! Content covers:
Leadership and management styles
Teamwork and problem solving
This workshop will provide you with a basic understanding of Australian Workplace Culture, the skills required to succeed and how you can start developing them.
* Online registration for this workshop is essential.
* Late arrivals will risk being excluded from the workshop.
* As these workshops are usually fully booked please cancel your booking in Careerhub if you cannot attend this workshop. This will enable people on the waiting list to attend.
Share This Event
Rate This Event
Tweet This Event
Subscribe via RSS