FEAST Residential Camp
- Sunday, 30 June 2013 - Thursday, 04 July 2013
- 9:00 am
- Event category(s):
- Full Description:
- FEAST is a five day residential program designed to help you discover the huge range of exciting and rewarding science careers in the agriculture, animal and food industries.
During FEAST you can
- meet other students with similar interests
- explore study disciplines through hands on activities and workshops
- get involved in social and sporting activities, having fun along the way
- live in the Halls of Residence at the Gatton campus during your stay and experience student life
- chat with current university students and staff and have all your questions answered
- expand your knowledge of UQ study options and programs, careers, campus life and the processes involved with starting at university
With more than 2000 unfilled jobs available each year for university graduate s in the agriculture, animal science and food sectors, apply now for a place at FEAST to find out more about these careers and the study pathways available to become part of this exciting future.