IMB Student Open Day
- Monday, 08 May 2017 - Monday, 08 May 2017
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- IMB Reception, level 2 (Bldg 80)
- UQ Location:
- Queensland Bioscience Precinct (St Lucia)
- Event category(s):
- Full Description:
- The University of Queensland’s Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB) is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading life sciences research institutes.
Established in 2000 as UQ’s first research institute, IMB is a multidisciplinary scientific research institute committed to improving quality of life through research.
IMB’s 460 researchers, postgraduate students and support staff work in partnership with their academic, industry and clinical colleagues around the world to advance knowledge in areas including pain, rare diseases, inflammation and superbug infection.
Please come to the IMB Open Day to:
* Hear about our exciting research programs
* Tour our world-class facilities
* Meet our scientists
* Explore available honours and PhD projects
* Find out about IMB scholarships including our Research Advancement Award
Travel funding is available to cover an economy airfare, accommodation and local transport costs.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org