The University of Queensland provides a range of staff development offerings related to equity and diversity. They include, but may not be limited to
- Staff development for general and academic staff managers (for example, Organisational Ethics and Compliance, Staff Management Issues for Heads of Schools and Senior Academic Staff);
- Discrimination and Harassment Contact Officer two day and refresher workshops;
- UQ Ally training and network meetings;
- EO-Online - an online equity and diversity program; and
- Diversity Discussions - seminars on equity and diversity matters.
To access more information about this staff development, visit the University's Staff Development Website at: http://www.uq.edu.au/staffdev/
Staff are notified about the Diversity Discussions through The Equity Office networks.
Career development opportunities and programs are also offered through external agencies such as:
|Staff Development section|