For information on travelling to and from the Griffith University Southbank Campus please visit the How to get to Griffith website. To download and print a copy of the campus map please Click Here.
The Southbank campus is opposite the Southbank Train and Bus Stations. Southbank is also accessible by the CityCat service. For information on transport to and from Southbank please visit the translink website.
For those who choose to drive, parking is available in the Southbank Carpark (enter via Little Stanley Street). Ask at the registration desk to receive a discount voucher for $5 parking.
Consider the environment and catch public transport.
For those who require overnight accommodation, we can suggest the following options:
All options are within walking distance to the Southbank Campus of Griffith University. Locations range in price but are all of a good standard. Cheaper rates can be obtained through internet agents such as hotelclub and rates from this site are indicated in brackets after the standard room rate. To book a room at this rate, go to www.hotelclub.com.au, enter the date/s you will be staying and the hotel name and click on search by hotel name. Follow the prompts for more information or to book a room.
Sapphire Resort Brisbane
5 Brereton Street (Cnr Boundary St), South Brisbane
Phone: 07 3217 2588
E-mail and website: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.sapphireresort.com.au/1.html
Room Rates: $99/night (internet rate: $93/night)
- In-room Facilities - Queen size bed, colour TV, tea & coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, telephone, Ensuite/private bathroom, hairdryer.
- Other Facilities – Faxing facilities, parking, restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, and guest laundry.
Riverside Hotel Southbank Brisbane
20 Montague Road, Southbank
Phone: 07 3846 0577 or 1800 301 101
Room Rates: $128/night (internet rate: $120/night)
- In-room Facilities – Iron and ironing board, tea and coffee making facilities, broadband internet access, Telephone, Foxtel cable television, mini bar
- Other Facilities – Free undercover secure parking, Room service 7am to 9pm daily, rollaway beds available.
Park Regis North Quay
293 North Quay Brisbane (A bit further away but nice.)
Phone: 07 3236 1440 or 1800 060 954
E-mail and website: email@example.com, http://www.parkregishotels.com/
Room Rates: $99/night apartment, $129/night hotel room (internet rate: $135/night)
- In-room Facilities – Air conditioning, Tea/coffee making facilities, laundry, iron/ironing board, broadband internet, Direct telephones, colour television with dvd player, in-house movies and Foxtel, stereo.
- Other Facilities – Gym, heated outdoor pool and sun deck, room service 6pm – 9pm, restaurant, dry cleaning and laundry services available.
311 Vulture Street, South Brisbane
Phone: 07 3846 3000 or 1800 077 777
E-mail and website: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.centralhillcrest.com.au/
Room Rates: $135-$195/night (internet rate: $136/night)
- In-room Facilities – fully equipped kitchens, washing machines, clothes dryers and private balconies, wireless internet connection and internet facilities, ISD/STD direct dial telephones
- Other Facilities – sauna, spa, outdoor heated pool, tennis court, barbeque area and sundeck along with a dry cleaning service, laundry services for rooms without facilities and complimentary undercover parking.
Rydges South Bank Brisbane
9 Glenelg Street, South Bank
Phone: 07 3364 0800
Room Rates: $189-$219/night (internet rate: $183/night)
- In-room Facilities – Refrigerator and mini bar, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, internet access, television, Telephone, tea/coffee making facilities, individually controlled air conditioning, microwave, latest DVD on demand.
- Other Facilities – Gym, spa, sauna, restaurants and bars.