Associate Professor Valentin Zelenyuk
Phone: +61 7 334 67054
Fax: +61 7 3365 7299
Location: 530 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: 1999-2002 Ph.D. Economics, Oregon State University, USA. 1997-1999 M.S., Economics, Oregon State University, USA.
- Econometrics (Parametric and Non-parametric Econometrics),
- Efficiency and Productivity Analysis: Theory and Applications, - Growth and Development: Empirics
- Industrial Organization, Economies in Transition.
- Zelenyuk, V. (2011) "Aggregation of Economic Growth Rates and of its Sources," European Journal of Operational Research 212, 190–198.
- Park, B., L. Simar and V. Zelenyuk (2008) “Local Likelihood Estimation of Truncated Regression and its Partial Derivatives: Theory and Application” Journal of Econometrics 146, pp.185-198.
- Badunenko, O. Henderson, D. and V. Zelenyuk (2008) “Technological Change and Transition: Relative Contributions to Worldwide Growth During the 1990’s,” Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics 70:4, pp. 461-492.
- Simar, L. and V. Zelenyuk (2007) “Statistical Inference for Aggregates of Farrell-type Efficiencies” Journal of Applied Econometrics 22:7, pp. 1367-1394.
- Simar, L. and V. Zelenyuk (2006) “On Testing Equality of Two Distribution Functions of Efficiency Score Estimated via DEA” Econometric Reviews 25:4, pp. 497-522.