Associate Professor Kam Ki Tang
Phone: +61 7 336 59796
Fax: +61 7 3365 7299
Location: 537 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: BSci (Hons) (HKU); MEcon (ANU); PhD (ANU)
- Health Economics
- Economic Development and Growth
- International Economics and International Finance
- Carmignani, F., G. Lordan, and K. Tang, (2012), “Does aid for HIV respond to media pressure?” Health Economics, 21 (Suppl. 1): 18-32
- Petrie, D., Tang, K., and P. Rao, (2009), “Measuring Health Inequality with Realization of Potential Life Years,” Health Economics, 18: S1, S55-S75.
- Tang, K., J. Chin, and P. Rao, 2008, “Avoidable Mortality Risks and Measurement of Wellbeing and Inequality”, Journal of Health Economics, 27(3): 624-641.
- Tang, K. (2011), “Correcting the size bias in trade openness and globalization measures” Global Economy Journal, 11(3): article 3.
- Iyer, K., A. Rambaldi, K. Tang, (2008), “Efficiency externalities from Trade and Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment in OECD Countries”, Journal of Applied Econometrics, 23 (6): 749-766.
- ARC Discovery Project 2012-2014 "Income insecurity in Australia: who is feeling the pinch and why?" (with Nick Rohde and Lars Osberg)
- ARC Discovery Project 2008-2010 “Lifelong Education and Health Investment: Implications for Life Expectancy, Economic Growth and Public Policy”, (with Jie Zhang)