|Professor/ARC Professorial Fellow|
Professor Prasada Rao
Phone: +61 7 336 56424
Fax: +61 7 336 57299
Location: 540 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: M.A (Economics), Andhra University, India. PhD (Econometrics) Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, India)
- Index Number methods for spatial and temporal comparisons.
- Measurement of Efficiency and Productivity.
- Purchasing Power Parities – methods for compilation.
- D. Chotikapanich, Bill Griffiths, D.S. Prasada Roa and Vicar Valencia (2010), Global income distributions and inequality, 1993 and 2000: Incorporating country-level inequality modelled with Beta distr
- Tang, Kam Ki, Petrie, Dennis and Rao, D.S. Prasada (2009) The income-climate trap of health development: A comparative analysis of African and non-African countries. Social Science & Medicine, 69 7:
- Tang, K. K., Chin, J. T. C. and Rao, D. S. P. (2008) Avoidable mortality risks andmeasurement of wellbeing and inequality. Journal of Health Economics, 27 3: 624-641.
- Lee, B. L., Rao, D. S. P. and Shepherd, W. (2007) Comparisons of real output and productivity of Chinese and Indian manufacturing. Journal of Development Economics, 84 1: 378-416.
- Chotikapanich, D., Griffiths, W.E. and Rao, D. S. P. (2007) Estimating and combining national income distributions using limited data. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 25 1: 97-109.