Associate Professor Alicia Rambaldi
Phone: +61 7 336 56576
Fax: +61 7 336 57299
Location: 539 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: B.Rural Sci.(UNCordoba), M.Sc., PhD (LSU)
- Econometric and Statistical Methods
- State Space Models accounting for Cross-Sectional/Spatial Correlation
- Applied Econometrics
- Rambaldi, A.N, C.S. Fletcher, K. Collins, R. R. J. McAllister (2012), "Housing Shadow Prices in an Inundation Prone Suburb " Urban Studies. DOI: 10.1177/0042098012465904
- Ganegodage, K. Renuka and Alicia N. Rambaldi (2011). The Impact of Education Investment on Sri Lankan Economic Growth. Economics of Education Review, 30, 1491– 1502, DOI:10.1016/j.econedurev.2011.08.001.
- Rao, D. S. Prasada, Rambaldi, Alicia and Doran, Howard (2010). Extrapolation of purchasing power parities using multiple benchmarks and auxiliary information: A new approach. Review of Income and Wealth, 56 Suppl 1: S59-S98.
- Rambaldi, A.N, D.S.P Rao and K. R. Ganegodage (2010), "Modelling Spatially Correlated Error Structures in the Time-Space Extrapolation of Purchasing Power Parities", in Luigi Biggeri and Guido Ferrari (eds.), Price Index Numbers in Time and Space. Series: Contributions to Statistics. Part II, 63-96. Springer-Verlag. Heidelberg, Germany
- Iyer, K.G., A.N. Rambaldi, K.K. Tang (2008), "Efficiency Externalities of Trade and Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment in OECD Countries" Journal of Applied Econometrics, Volume 23, 6, Pages 749--766, DOI: 10.1002/jae.1024.
- Current ARC Funded Grants:
- Modelling Housing Prices
- Consistent Panels ... (https://uqicd.economics.uq.edu.au/)