Phone: +61 7 334 67056
Location: 531 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: PhD, Sapeinza University of Rome, 2008, Bachelor and Master in Statistics, Sapienza University of Rome, 2005
- Efficiency and Productivity Analysis
- Production Theory
- Applied Econometrics, Econometric and Statistical Theory
- Peyrache A., Coelli T. J. (2009), "Testing procedures for detection of linear dependencies in efficiency models", European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 198, 647-654
- Peyrach, A., Daraio C. (2010), "Empirical tools to assess the sensitivity of directional distance functions to direction selection", Applied Economics (accepted for publication).
- Filippetti A., Peyrache A. (2010), "The dyanmic of technological capabilities of countries: A dual approach using composite indicators & data envelopment analysis", World Development (Accepted for publication).