Professor Christopher O`Donnell
Phone: +61 7 334 69256
Fax: +61 7 336 57299
Location: 536 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: PhD (U. Sydney), M.Com (UNSW), B.Ag.Ec (Hons.) (UNE).
- Agricultural Economics
- Efficiency and Productivity Analysis
- Economic Models and Forecasting
- O'Donnell, C. J. (2012). Nonparametric estimates of the components of productivity and profitability change in U.S. agriculture. American Journal of Agricultural Economics 94(4):873-890.
- O'Donnell, C. J. (2012). An aggregate quantity framework for measuring and decomposing productivity change. Journal of Productivity Analysis 38(3):255-272.
- Nauges, C., O'Donnell, C.J. and J. Quiggin (2011). Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish agriculture: a state-contingent approach. European Review of Agricultural Economics 38(4):449-467.
- O'Donnell, C.J., Chambers, R.G. and J. Quiggin (2010) Efficiency analysis in the presence of uncertainty. Journal of Productivity Analysis 33(1):1-17.
- Griffiths, W.E. and C.J. O'Donnell (2005) Estimating variable returns to scale production frontiers with alternative stochastic assumptions. Journal of Econometrics 126(2):385-409.