|Professor & Head of School|
Professor Flavio Menezes
Phone: +61 7 336 56242
Fax: +61 7 336 57299
Location: 622 [Colin Clark building]
Qualifications: Bachelor of Economics, Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro, 1985. Master of Economics, Graduate School of Economics, FGV, 1988. Ph.D. in Economics, University of Illinois, 1993.
- Game Theory
- Menezes, Flavio M. and Quiggin, J (2010) Markets for influence. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 28 3: 307-310.
- Menezes, Flavio M. and Roessler, Christian (2010) Good and bad consistency in regulatory decisions. The Economic Record, 86 (275): 504-516, 2010.
- An Introduction to Auction Theory (with Paulo Monteiro). Oxford University Press, January 2005; http://www.oup.com. Second (paperback) edition published in 2008.
- Agastya, M., Menezes, F. and Sengupta, K. (2007) Cheap talk, efficiency and egalitarian cost sharing in joint projects. Games and Economic Behaviour, 60 1: 1-19.
- Menezes, F. and Pitchford, R. (2006) Binary games with many players. Economic Theory, 28 1: 125-143.