Dr. Stuart McDonald
Phone: +61 7 336 56246
Fax: +61 7 3365 7299
Location: 505 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: B. Econ (Hons) UQ, B. Arts (Hons) UQ, PhD UQ
- Microeconomic Theory
- Game Theory
- Emergent Complexity and Organization
- McDonald, S. and Zhang, J. (2011) Inequality and growth with education externalities and missing markets. Macroeconomic Dynamics (In Press)
- Wagner, L. and McDonald, S. (2010) Finding traitors in secure networks using Byzantine agreements. International Journal of Network Security 10 (1), 11-17.
- J. Zhang, J. Davies, J. Zeng and S. McDonald (2008). Optimal taxation in a growth model with public consumption and home production. Journal of Public Economics 92 (3-4), 885-896.
- Bowden, M. and McDonald, S. (2008) The impact of interaction and social learning on aggregate expectations. Computational Econmics 31 (3), 289-306.
- Beard, R. and McDonald, S. (2006) Dynamic re-contracting of water rights along a river. Annals of Dynamic Games 9.