Dr. Maxine Darnell
Qualifications: PhD, UNE, B.Ec (Hons), UNE
- Australian Economic and Labour History
- Attaining the Australian Dream: The Starr-Bowkett Way, labour History: A Journal of Labour and Social History, Vol. 91, November 2006, pp. 13-30
- Life and labour for indentured Chinese shephers, New South Wales, 1847-1855, Journal of Australian Colonial History, Vol. 6, 2004, pp. 137-158.
- "Bulwark of the country and (...) salvation of the colony": class alignments and the importation of indentured Chinese labourers`, in R. Markey (ed) Labour and COmmunity: Historical Essays, Wollongong
- Master and Servant, Squatter and Shepherd: The regulation of indentured Chinese labourers, New South Wales, 1847-1853 in A. Curthoys, H. Chan and Lan-Hung Nora Chiang (eds) The Overseas Chinese in Aus