2015 Annual Report
In 2015, researchers associated with CEPA
- published over 17 journal publications,
- produced over 13 working papers.
- made over 13 conference/workshop presentations,
- gave over 16 seminar presentations
- were involved in the supervision of 9 PhD, Honours and Masters students;
- hosted 9 international visitors;
- applied for external research funding through the ARC (unsuccessfully)
- ran the Two-day Workshop, with the first day focusing on Productivity and Efficiency and the second day focussing on Non-parametric Econometrics
- presented and/or organised two intensive courses;
- served in journal editorial roles and made various other contributions to the profession.