Professor Harry Campbell
Phone: +61 7 336 56570
Location: [colin clark building]
Qualifications: MA (St Andrews), PhD (Queens)
- Environment and Resource Economics
- Public Sector Economics
- Economic Development and Growth
- Benefit-Cost Analysis: financial and economic appraisal using spreadsheets, with R.P.C. Brown, Melbourne: Cambridge University Press, 2003 (www.uq.edu.au/economics/bca)
- "The Shadow-Price of Labour and Employment Benefits in a Developing Economy", Australian Economic Papers Vol. 47, No. 4, December 2008, pp. 311-319.
- “Alternative Futures for Southern Bluefin Tuna” with J.O.S. Kennedy, International Journal of Global Environmental Issues Vol. 7, Nos 2/3, 2007, pp. 240-254.
- "Non-timber Values and the Optimal Forest Rotation: an Application to the Southern Forest of Tasmania", with S.M. Jennings, The Economic Record , Vol. 80, No. 251, December 2004, pp. 387-393.
- “Maximizing Resource Rent in the Western and Central Pacific Tuna Fisheries”, with M. Bertignac, J. Hampton and A.J. Hand, Marine Resource Economics Vol. 15, No. 3, 2000, pp. 151-177.