Associate Professor Mohammad Alauddin
Phone: +61 7 336 56664
Fax: +61 7 336 57299
Location: 640 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: BA (Hons), MA Rajshahi, Bangladesh, MEcon Adelaide, Ph.D (Economics, Newcastle, NSW), GradCertEd UQ, Ph.D (Education, UQ)
- Agricultural Economics
- Development and environmental economics
- Pedagogy and curriculum development
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu and Alauddin, Mohammad (2010) Analysis of agricultural sustainability: A review of exergy methodolgies and their application in OECD countries. International Journal of Energy Researc
- Headey, Derek, Alauddin, Mohammad and Rao, D. S. Prasada (2010) Explaining agricultural productivity growth: an international perspective. Agricultural Economics, 41 1: 1-14.
- Alauddin, Mohammad and Quiggin, John (2008) Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options. Ecological Economics, 65 1: 111-124.
- Alauddin, M (2004) Environmentalizing economic development: a South Asian perspective. Ecological Economics, 51: 251-270
- Alauddin, Mohammad (2003) Economic Liberalisation and Environmental Concerns: A South Asian Perspective. South Asia: Journal of South Asian Studies, 26 3: 439-453