Associate Professor Mohammad Alauddin
Phone: +61 7 336 56664
Fax: +61 7 336 57299
Location: 640 [colin clark building]
Qualifications: BA (Hons), MA Rajshahi, Bangladesh, MEcon Adelaide, Ph.D (Economics, Newcastle, NSW), GradCertEd UQ, Ph.D (Education, UQ)
- Agricultural Economics
- Development and environmental economics
- Pedagogy and curriculum development
- Alauddin, M., Amarasinghe, U. A., & Sharma, B. R. (2014). Four decades of rice water productivity in Bangladesh: A spatio-temporal analysis of district level panel data. Economic Analysis and Policy, 44(1), 51-64.
- Alauddin, M., & Ashman, A. (2014). The changing academic environment and diversity in students' study philosophy, beliefs and attitudes in higher education. Higher Education Research & Development, 33(5), 857-870.
- Alauddin, M., & Kifle, T. (2014). Does the student evaluation of teaching instrument really measure instructors’ teaching effectiveness? An econometric analysis of students’ perceptions in economics courses. Economic Analysis and Policy, 44(2), 156-168.
- Alauddin, M., & Sarker, M. A. R. (2014). Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation. Ecological Economics, 106, 204-213.
- Alauddin, M., & Sharma, B. R. (2013). Inter-district rice water productivity differences in Bangladesh: An empirical exploration and implications. Ecological Economics, 93, 210-218.