Organise an event or activity
Staff and students are encouraged to consider organising an event or activity to join in the Diversity Week celebrations.
What to do?
You are encouraged to develop an event that reflects the theme and/or the tenth anniversary of Diversity Week at UQ, however, it is not essential to stick to the theme. The nature of your activity or event is limited only by your imagination. For ideas about what you might do, view previous years' events and activities.
How to promote your event or activity
- Enter details of your event on the UQ Events page and don’t forget to tick the Diversity Week check box under 'Event type' to ensure your event appears on the Diversity Week website
- Promote through relevant channels - you will know your audience for the event so plan how you could promote the event to them. Examples include emails to staff and/or within your area, posters in the staff lunch room or student areas, or a brief article in UQ Update
Resources to help you promote your event
- Diversity Week poster template to advertise your event within your school or area
- Web banner to include at the top of email invitations
- Copy of the Diversity Week logo (low res version) to include on your collateral
If you have any problems accessing the above files or would like a high res version of the logo, please contact Carly Barrett, Office of Marketing and Communications.