Career progress and appraisal for academic staff
The University's career progress and appraisal of academic staff policies are closely aligned to its Mission Statement, which highlights organisational efficiency and effectiveness, achieved and maintained by appropriately skilled, experienced and motivated staff.
Coupled with the Achievements and Objectives document, this forms the basis for annual reviews with the academic supervisor. The Head or academic supervisor discusses the staff member's achievements and his or her targets/plans for the next year and provides recommendations on the processes listed in the “In this section” menu below (relevant guidelines, procedures, policies and forms may be accessed through this menu).
Career Progress and Appraisal Forms
- Form A - Academic Portfolio of Achievement
(The first page of this document is locked. The fields on Page 1 are to be entered manually. The remainder of the portfolio is editable and can be copied and pasted from your previous portfolio)
- Form B - Achievements and Objectives
- Form C - Appraisal Summary Report and Record of Assessment
- Form D - Assessment and Recommendation for Continuing Appointment and Promotion
- Form E - Nomination of Referees for Continuing Appointment and Promotion
- Form F - Change of Academic Category
- Special Studies Program Forms
|Career progress and appraisal for academic staff section|