MyAurion is a web-enabled module of Aurion, the University's Human Resource Management System. By accessing MyAurion you will be able to view and modify your own human resource-related data over the Internet.
To learn more about MyAurion please reference the MyAurion User Guides.
All full-time and part-time staff are automatically provided with an MyAurion account. New staff will receive a user account and password within one week of commencing their placement. Some casual or other staff who have been allocated an official University email account will also receive a MyAurion account.
- Apply for some types of leave, including Recreation and Sick Leave.
- View your leave balances and takings and predict future leave balances.
- View and modify name and address type information and emergency contact details.
- View your fortnightly payslips.
- Maintain payroll deductions.
- View your qualifications.
- Apply for UQ training courses and view your training history.
- View your placement details.
- Emergency Contact information
- Qualifications and/or Licences
- Current placement information
- Leave balances and occurrences
- Training History