MyAurion is a web-enabled module of Aurion, the University's Human Resource Management System. By accessing MyAurion you will be able to view and modify your own human resource-related data over the Internet.
To learn more about MyAurion please reference the MyAurion User Guides.
All full-time and part-time staff are automatically provided with an MyAurion account. New staff will receive a user account and password within one week of commencing their placement. Some casual or other staff who have been allocated an official University email account will also receive a MyAurion account.
- Apply for some types of leave, including Recreation and Sick Leave.
- View your leave balances and takings and predict future leave balances.
- View and modify name and address type information and emergency contact details.
- View your fortnightly payslips.
- Maintain payroll deductions.
- View your qualifications.
- Apply for UQ training courses and view your training history.
- View your placement details.
Any other inquiries should be directed to the ITS Help Desk or 336 56000 (select option 2). Help Desk staff will direct you to the most appropriate person to deal with your issue.