The University of Queensland is an expert provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, with hundreds of CPD offerings across a wide range of the University’s discipline areas.
In a time of:
- rapid change in the global marketplace
- great breakthroughs in science
- huge growth in the volume of knowledge
leading organisations have recognised the critical role that CPD plays in providing the competitive edge.
UQ recognises the complexity of the modern world, and the need to provide high-quality, targeted and flexible CPD courses that address these issues and translate them into learnings for the workplace.
- a global reputation for excellence in research, teaching and learning
- courses bring together advanced disciplinary knowledge and adult learning expertise to provide exceptional professional growth opportunities
- demonstrated capacity to partner with industry and professional bodies to ensure our courses are targeted, relevant, meet industry and professional accreditation requirements
- courses that are delivered by experienced and respected experts in their field
- many courses that provide a pathway into a UQ degree program.
UQ’s CPD offerings demonstrate insights into the demands of busy professionals. Courses are offered as traditional face-to-face group courses, as well as flexible delivery and online courses so participants can learn at a time and place that suits participants.
Explore UQ’s CPD courses to find out more.