The Centre for Online Health has two main studios which are equipped with the latest high quality videoconferencing facilities. The main studio will accommodate up to 20 participants, whilst the second will seat up to 8. These facilities are available for hire.
- Sony videoconference systems (Sony G70)
- Multi-point conference bridge capability
- Twin monitors, room microphones
- Video-scan converter
- Laptop computer
- DVD/Video Player
- DVD recording facilities (near or far input)
- Video document camera
- Telephone, Facsimile
Operating hours and hire rates
|Monday to Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM||$250 per hour|
|After hours - Including weekends and evenings **||Subject to availability||Surcharges apply|
** The videoconferences facilities are also available after hours, including weekends and public holidays. Subject to staff availability. Additional charges will apply for bookings outside of normal business hours.
|National||Approximately $40||Approximately $80||Approximately $120|
|International||From $400||From $800||From $1200|
COH Bridge Hire
A bridge connection fee ($40) will be payable for all multipoint bookings (involving more than one site) managed through the Centre for Online Health private bridge. Sites may connect to the COH bridge via ISDN or IP. If the COH initiates the call to a site via ISDN, standard ISDN call charges will apply (see above). If all sites call into the COH bridge, no call charges are incurred.
- All videoconference bookings are subject to availability
- All bookings will include a coordinator for technical support
- Additional charges may apply for test calls prior to meetings
- Cancellations will incur a minimum $50 administration fee
- ISDN call charges only apply if the videoconference call is initiated by the COH
- IP calls are done free of charge
- All costs are described in Australian Dollars
- Prices exclude 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Conditions are subject to change. Please contact the COH for more information.
For enquiries or bookings, please contact us directly.