The leading research centre in CSC in the field, the CfCSC has a global network of experts and researchers working in a range of CSC related fields, an intensive grounded research culture and a strong commitment to fostering PhD candidates.
The Centre offers its PhD candidates unparalleled access to world-class advisors, links to experts in the field and opportunities for transdisciplinary collaboration.
The Centre undertakes research under four themes:
• Participatory development communication
• Communication and advocacy
• Communication Technologies and social change
• Communication and transdisciplinarity is sustainable development
The Centre’s commitment to PhD students is enhanced by The University of Queensland’s dedication to research. The University of Queensland (UQ) is consistently ranked in the top three research universities in Australia and is among the top 100 of universities in the world:
• 43rd – QS World University Rankings
• 65th – The World University Rankings 2013
• 85th – Academic ranking of World Universities 2013
For more information on undertaking a PhD at UQ, the process of applying and the kinds of support and scholarships that are available please visit our Graduate School.
|PhD opportunities section|